THE ALL NEW STARKEY MUSE SERIES!
- Muse is Starkey’s most advanced technology that offers supreme sound quality and premium features. Muse is customized to fit your unique hearing needs and enhance your listening experience
Starkey Muse offers many features to make hearing and listening more natural and with less effort. Some of the new features include:
- Acuity™ Directionality is designed to improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations along with Speech Shift.
- Capabilities that speed your transition to hearing aids with gradual adjustments, distortion-free listening in noise and ultimate clarity for soft sounds.
- Surface™ NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
- Designed to allow you to experience music in a whole new way. Now you can hear every note the way the artist intended – with pure, refined sound quality.
Starkey now offers a rechargeable battery option
With ZPower,® you can enjoy continuous stable and uninterrupted use throughout your day. With rechargeable solutions, you can also avoid the hassle of disposable batteries.
You simply set your Muse™ micro RIC 312t hearing aids on the ZPower charger overnight, instead of replacing your batteries every few days.
A pair of ZPower batteries can take the place of an estimated 200 disposable batteries. Your hearing care professional can replace your ZPower batteries for you each year.
Go anywhere and do everything with our breakthrough Made for iPhone® Hearing Aids and TruLink®, the easy-to-use hearing control app. These advanced new hearing aids enhance every listening experience — and connect easily to your iPhone, iPad®, and iPod touch® via the TruLink app. Enjoy phone calls, music, videos and more streamed directly into your ears with pristine sound quality — no background buzzing and whistling.
Made for iPhone Hearing Aids and the TruLink app has been tested and is compatible with all versions of iOS 10 and iOS 9. Apple’s Operating System (iOS) runs your iPhone and is responsible for managing the connectivity between the iPhone and Made for iPhone Hearing Aids.
iOS UPDATE NOTE: When updating the version of iOS on your iPhone, the hearing aids may lose connection, requiring you to unpair and re-pair the hearing aids with your iPhone.
The TruLink app is a supplement to your Made for iPhone Hearing Aids and offers a variety of enhanced adjustment capabilities and exciting features. The TruLink app relies on iOS connecting to the hearing aid in order to communicate.
Made for iPhone Hearing Aids and the TruLink app are compatible with the following Apple devices: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s (Halo only), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation) and Apple Watch. Use of Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later.
For best performance, we recommend using TruLink 4.0.
For TruLink features compatible with Android devices. We are constantly evaluating Android products and their compatibility with our hearing aids. Due to the complex nature of the Android platform and many different types of products utilizing this platform, we test each product separately and will provide compatibility information as we complete our rigorous testing. Remember to check this page for updated Android compatibility information.
Halo 2 and Halo Hearing Aids and the TruLink app are compatible with the following Android products:
Starkey Hearing Aids was last modified: June 8th, 2017 by Guardian Designs